Monday, November 30, 2009

I’m a Sherlock Holmes in the Making

... thank to Nuffnang, i finally got thing to wrote after complete the design 2day... actually is 90 % complete... and tis is the first blogging after survive from the design...

anyway... wat the main point i wrote this blog
I also dunno oh...


eh... wat to write ah
oh... remember jor... I much track down the mystery Sherlock Holmes image


and I much took a screenshot from the one of the following blog:-

a) The Land of Cheeser dot com


b) KYCakap dot com

eh... where the mystery Sherlock Holmes image??? lolz...
I go search @ The Land of Cheeser dot com and it need to wait so long to make the mystery Sherlock Holmes image to load (my internet suck)...
while I waiting it, I went to KYCakap dot com and here are I get the screenshot of it:-


and after that i return to The Land of Cheeser dot com, oh... it complete load... wat to do la... upload it also lol... since I wait for so long jor...


I wish, I hope, and I pray I can get the Nuffnang Premiere Screening Ticket for Sherlock Holmes...
and
for those interest to get this Premiere Screening Ticket,kindly visit the contest page @ Nuffnang for the Nuffnang Premiere Screening – Sherlock Holmes


due to the trailer on youtube embed had been disable therefore I direct it to the youtube URL:-
Sherlock Holmes - Official Trailer
Sherlock Holmes - Official Trailer 2


thank to google that help me to find the above listed blog... ...

wish your all
and
have a nice dream,
good ....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...