Wednesday, October 07, 2009

2012 Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My son wake up!!!! .... Wake Up.... The world had come to the end.... wake up..."

ish.... who calling early in the morning????

"My son.... Alrin... wake up...." The sound came again... tis time I wake up and


I surrounded by colour...

where am I and who are calling me??? (thinking)

"You now in the dream, and I am the Mother of Earth"

Mother of Earth??? did she said the world had came to the end???

at this moment my brain came out this picture








*2012 in cinemas November, 12*

oh!!! what I looking it... is this really will happen????

"here are the 'Time Capsule' for you to keep the precious items."

pong!!!
... ... ... ...
shit... pain... ish... I dreaming... haha... erm... what is this???


TIME CAPSULE???

what??? it real... I batter put my 'precious items' in....


This all cute cute doll must in... My happy and sad memory are with them... they must survive in this 2012 incident


All my comic, novel and magazine for sale to the next next generation who collecting the item before 2012 incident... haha... no la... is my reading material if I still alive in this 2012 incident....




This my favorite food from Kuang Station.... must bring so that after the 2012 incident still got people can cook it out for me... v.v hopefully....


Acer Laptop... Inside the hard disc had all the picture of my family and friend... It useful to find them if we miss in the 2012 incident....


I can rent the photo to other to make a call... haha... hopefully still got signal....

and



her photo.... haha.... can see her anytime I wish to do so.... v.v

.... my TIME CAPSULE so small but can put a lot of item le...

Guys and Girls come and put your precious items into the 'Time Capsule' and join the competition....


2012 Poster



2012 Trailer

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...