Saturday, November 13, 2010

I-City Park & Touch n Go

my initial plan for yesterday was go I-City with MK, SL, JL & EC.30

when reached klang and fetched EC, we both go Aeon Bukit Raja to have lunch and receive a message from SL saying that she cant go due to she bring netbook to college and inconvenient to go... 17 (already know will going I-City, still bring netbook to college.)

then with the depressed mood, i receive another message from MK which she also unable to go with the reason that her mother told her at tat morning her relative got wedding ceremony on that night, ask her to go home... 18 no comment... (1st time knew that the wedding invitation also can be last minute wan~~~ haiz)

3with the absent of MK and SL, we continuous our plan to go I-City and then TC and WN (called by EC... haha) was there too.

after few hour there, i found (in my car jor...) that i loss my TnG card 68 which still have RM 8.oo inside... 831

and

i try to find 7-11 and petro station to buy back my TnG at the time around 1.00am... 1

finally, i brought a new one at the same place where I brought my very first TnG~~~88


AL
¨°o.O Ä£®ïñ £êê™ O.o°¨

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...