Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Day of Intern

My first day intern at top glove~~~!
Wake up at 6.00 am~~~
basically yesterday din sleep much ( sleep 1 hr ++)
went out at 6.30 am with 15  min of time used to start my car engine (2 car transfer power tat type)
so actually is went out at 6.45 am~~~
reach Flexitech around 7.55 am.
was ask to wait for like 30 min to be brief by HR ppl~~~ but end up waiting for more then ~2 hr.
briefing include company backgroup, policy, rules & regulation, staff house rules,  etc.
then was ask to wait again.... wait for my supervisor (Mr. Ng) & the manager (Mr. ) (they r my boss~~~ LOL) to come n pick me to the deparment~~~
n yupe Mr. Ng & Mr.  ware busy (meeting)... and end up i was sent to my supervisor by HR at production department & not pick up by HR...
department is near the production line n it so damn noise~~~ T___T
i was ask by Mr. Ng (bfore he leave to meeting at HQ) to read those production line of glove n water recycle system. also go throught a set of data which i dunno wat is it~~~ somehow i know is heat loss related.
i was being there "alone" for almost 1 whole working day~~~
n 30 min bfore end of my working hr, Mr. Ng back~~~ ^^
finally, he briefly explain about those data & draftly explain my working scope...
and then the most important
end my working hr... XD
and Mr. Ng was come to me n hv some talk with me while i wait 4  housemate to show me the staff house (yupe, y i need wait them to show me???? bcause i not yet receive house key n dunno where is it).

finally reach "home", my new "home" for the next ~4 months... XD
although i was last one but i got a master bedroom~~~ LOL
n the room is damn dirty~~~ hv to clean it up~~~ Haiz~~~
used ~1 hr to clean n then follow my housemate to meet up with colleague to go for dinner n morib celebrate latern festiva~~~ XD
quice fun~~~ ^^
we play lighting effect photography on morib even i din join in~~~ XD but it fun ~~~XD
then we go home~~~

AL
¨°o.O Ä£®ïñ £êê™ O.o°¨

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...