Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Season of the Witch is Here

a witch??? what if the evil witch is true and are around in this world, will you be scare???
er.. for me... not really... i doesn't even know how evil is a witch is it...

why??? reason is so simple... the evil witch always lose at the end of every story as in "show white" or "Lord of the Ring".

anywhere, if really want me to list out at least one thing that make me scare most about the witch then it will be the spell.
why??? ok... according to the google, spell can divided into black and white spell.
in which most of the evil witch will using the black spell for their own benefit and put other into dangerous like in "show white" the princess was potion by the evil witch using her own potion recipe apple... LOL..

ok... really dunno what I wrote... no ideal what the heck I'm doing
after read & modify for several time still dunno what supports to be wrote...
and
for you that reading this post...
YES, I MEAN YOU...
I have to let you know...
just to let you know, I actually scare the black spell of the evil witch... LOL

and

yes, I'm going to try to get a pair of ticket from Nuffnang to watch Season of the Witch 1 day before its release in Malaysia.

Hopefully I get it...

here the poster provided from Nuffnang

Season of the witch

and this is the Official Trailer from YouTube


AL
¨°o.O Ä£®ïñ £êê™ O.o°¨

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...