Thursday, February 03, 2011

年初一 (Day 1 of CNY)

5wake up near to the noon, eat breakfast and lunch together. today meal theme is vegetarian (素食餐)<< (popo masak wan... XD).76

after that, go to visit, visit...52
visit who???
mother side relative lo....

first SanYi's(三姨)house then go DaYi's(大姨)house.
as usual, we all will be gather at one of the relative house to make easy for us to BaiNian(拜年)<< (wan take angpao only~~~ 16), therefore this year we gather at DaYi's house.

so DaYi's house was full of ppl... haha
we have

  • DaYi and her family - YiZang (大姨丈), her grandson X3 (my nephew)
  • SanYi and her family - Eling (my cousin), Eling's husand, Eling's daughter X2 (my niece)
  • AYi(阿姨)and her family - ah Sing & ah Yau (my cousin)
  • papa, muimui and... me~~~ ^.^
all total 17 ppl in DaYi's house

after few hour at DaYi's house, we then decided to go to my Tong JiuFu's(东舅父)house.
and now Tong JiuFu's house was full of ppl... haha!!!
we have

  • Tong JiuFu
  • DaJiuMu (大舅母)and her grandson (my nephew)
  • DaYi
  • SanYi and her family - Eling (my cousin), Eling's husand, Eling's daughter X2 (my niece)
  • AYi(阿姨)and her family - ah Sing & ah Yau (my cousin)
  • papa, muimui and... me~~~ ^.^
all total 16 ppl in DaYi's house.


and here are some photo of my cute nephew and niece at Tong JiuFu's house~~~

nephew

nephew

niece

niece


136137138139
AL
¨°o.O Ä£®ïñ £êê™ O.o°¨

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...