Friday, February 04, 2011

年初二 (Day 2 of CNY)

5wake up at around 11.30am++
wait for DaYi there all come... as they said wan to visit our house since we moved for 1.5 yr++ and they havent come before.

father brought back some drink as a result of they coming (we din expect they will come oh~~~) << (they decided yesterday before we leave Tong JiuFu's house)

around 1.00pm, they reach and my small little house was then full of ppl...
let take a look who is here:

  • DaJiuMu (大舅母)and her grandson (my nephew)
  • SanYi and her family - Eling (my cousin), Eling's husand, Eling's daughter X2 (my niece)
  • AYi(阿姨)and her family - ah Sing & ah Yau (my cousin)
    5) papa, and... me~~~ ^.^
all total 14 ppl in my house. wu... less ppl then yesterday compare to DaYi's house and Tong JiuFu's house but still my house full...49

DaJiuMu's grandson and Eling's daughter was then play with the decoration at the cupbroad after they found the toy at that cupbroad...
4my decoration~~~!

after 1 hour++, DaJiuMu's grandson stopped playing and start to run around , 1st run to my sister's room, after ask him come out then he run to my room =.= and then father room....
running here and there... make me follow him here and there...43

my sister came home with her bf...
and she found out that DaJiuMu's grandson stamp at her room wall using the stamp found in my room... LOL
and I din found out at all...

few moment later, my sister on pps for him to watch cartoon...
when it reach the time go home, he dunwan, since the cartoon not yet end... and start to "LaoGai"(斗气).
my sister then pujuk him like telling him: later go makan first then come back to watch, if not... (some thing like that la... haha... i din heard properly oh) then only he go home with one sweet from my sister... LOL....

grandma and aunty(姑姐)come around 3.30pm++ and have dinner here...
then after they leave, papa, me, muimui and her bf went FGS Dong Zen Temple together...
we all went home around 9.00pm. and was jam at the way home. reach home around 10.30pm++.

House Visiting by relative

House Visiting
Dunno y he hide himself at store room~~?

House Visiting
watching Cartoon using sister's laptop

House Visiting
LiLian(礼篮) from sister's bf34

Korea Sweet
Korea sweet brought back my aunty (姑妈)

FGS Dong Zhen Temple

FGS Dong Zhen Temple
papa

FGS Dong Zhen Temple
sister & papa

FGS Dong Zhen Temple
sister & her bf

FGS Dong Zhen Temple

FGS Dong Zhen Temple

FGS Dong Zhen Temple

FGS Dong Zhen Temple
world map - Malaysia


sentence of the day : 姐姐叫得~~~(jia jia ask wan...)


136137138139
AL
¨°o.O Ä£®ïñ £êê™ O.o°¨

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...